The Annual New Year’s Eve party at PWC is an all ticket event and numbers are limited and available on a first served, first come basis and only premium tickets can reserve tables.
There is no better New Year jol in Durban than this one! So if you sit on the fence waiting to see what your mates are doing, you will lose out!
DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
PWC will be open for New Year’s Eve from 8am on the 31st Dec to 2am on the 1st of Jan. The PWC kitchen will close as normal on December 31st at 4pm.
From 6pm on the 31st December 2019 through to 02:00am on Jan 1st 2020, only New Year Party Ticket holders will be allowed into the club.
This year there will be Five classes of tickets, Reserved Catered, Catered, Reserved self –catering ,Self-catering and teenager. Prices are per person
- R300 is a catered ticket including a reserved table [Table configurations of 6] and you will need to buy a minimum of 4 tickets in order to reserve a table.
- R250 is an unreserved catered ticket
Catered ticket includes a Pork Roast or Chicken on Spit meal with roasted veggies, salad and rolls. If you want your child of under 18 to eat with you, this is the ticket to buy.
- R150 is a self-catering ticket including a reserved table [Table configurations of 6] and you will need to buy a minimum of 4 tickets in order to reserve a table
- R100 is a self catering ticket where you bring your meals and the club will provide braai fires.
- R35 is for teenagers from the ages of 13 to 17. This is a self-catered ticket.
- Children 12 and under are free
- There will be a DJ
- Order your champagne in advance (72hrs before) from the bar or pay corkage of R30 per bottle on the night
THE CLUB WILL HAVE A LARGE MARQUEE OVER THE GRASS AREA PROTECTING THE TABLES FROM ANY BAD WEATHER / WIND
Remember – no beverages are allowed to be bought onto the premises from your car boot or cooler box! All cooler boxes will be subject to a compulsory inspection due to abuse of this rule in the past.
- Tickets will only be sold to PWC members and are available from the club tills by cash or credit card. You then take the till receipt to the club office to collect the tickets. THE TILL RECEIPT IS NOT A TICKET!
- A maximum limit of 10 tickets per member is allowed
- Ticket sales end at 6pm on 30th December ( if available)
- No tickets will be sold on the 31st December.
- Tickets are sold at the club office only by cash or c/card only and cannot be paid by EFT
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved for collection and payment.
- The club will be closed to non-ticket holders from 3pm on 31st.
All enquiries to be made to the PWC club office during office hours (9am to 3pm) on 031 3379506 Thank You